DAY 1: Arrive in Nairobi, Kenya
Welcome to Kenya! You will be met on arrival and transferred to your Hotel for the night and bed and breakfast basis, while you prepare for your Safari adventure the following day.
DAY 2: Nairobi-Lake Nakuru National Park
Early morning breakfast, followed by a short visit to KAREN BLIXEN MUSEUM, dedicated to the author of Out of Africa. There after proceed to the GIRAFFE CENTER, a non-profit organization focused on saving the Rothschild's giraffe. Here you will learn more about the Giraffe and get the chance to feed them. After Lunch, you will enjoy an early lunch and there after depart for the Great Rift Valley, home to LAKE NAKURU NATIONAL PARK, famous for its population of pink flamingos that feed in the alkaline water of the lake. You will get a chance for an evening game drive returning to your lodge in time for Dinner and over night.
DAY 3: Lake Nakuru-Maasai Mara National Reserve
Early morning breakfast followed by a short game drive at the lake and there after depart for Maasai Mara game reserve with optional stops arriving in good time for a late lunch at your lodge. Time at leisure followed by a late game drive, returning early evening to your lodge in time for Dinner and overnight.
DAY 4: Maasai Mara
Enjoy morning and afternoon game drives in Kenya's most famous game reserve. The Maasai Mara is part of the Serengeti ecosystem, boasting a strong permanent game population. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner will be served at your lodge and this day will offer you more room for photography in search of the earlier missed action.
DAY 5: Maasai Mara-Amboseli National Park
Early morning game drive and later after breakfast depart for Nairobi on your Air Kenya flight. On arrival at Wilson airport, you will be met by our representative ready to drive to Amboseli national park with optional stops enroute. Late afternoon game drive followed by time at leisure. Dinner and over night at your lodge.
DAY 6: Amboseli
Full day in Amboseli national park with morning and afternoon game drives. The park is known for its great view views of spectacular Mount Kilimanjaro. While at the lodge, you will also get the chance to visit Simba camp and learn about the Masai culture. Here you will get a chance to meet with some of the local elders. Dinner and over night at your lodge.
DAY 7: Amboseli-Mombasa
Early morning game drives returning to your lodge for a late breakfast and time at leisure. After Lunch, depart for Nairobi to catch your late afternoon flight to Mombasa. On arrival you will be met by our representative and transferred to your beach Hotel on half board basis. Dinner and over night at your hotel.
DAY 8 and 9: South Coast Mombasa.
Full days spent at your beach hotel with optional day excursions to nearby national park and other attractions.
DAY 10: Mombasa - departure.
Full day at the resort with optional shopping trips within the area and later early afternoon depart for Mombasa international airport to catch your flight to Nairobi arriving in good time for your international flight marking the end of your amazing visit.
• One night accommodation in Nairobi on bed and breakfast basis.
• One night Full board accommodation at Lake Nakuru.
• Two night's Full board accommodation at Mara Serena lodge or equivalent.
• Two night's Full board accommodation at Amboseli Serena Lodge or equivalent.
• Three nights half board accommodation at Leopard beach Resort or equivalent.
• Round trip air ticket from Nairobi to Mombasa.
• All game drives while on Safari.
• All ground transportation while in Kenya.
• Daily park entrance fees.
• Daily drivers/ Guide fees and all fuel charges.
• All extras and items of personal nature.
- Accommodation as stipulated in the itinerary.
- Transport in custom built minivan.4x4
- Services of an English speaking tour driver guide.
- Game viewing drives and parks entrance fees as per it
- All Government taxes and levies.
- All items of personal nature e,g, telephone all bills, fax/email bills etc.
- Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, camp staff and driver- guide.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Any local or international flight and departure taxes.
- Laundry services & any other item not included in our itinerary
END Of OUR SERVICES