Day 2: Nairobi - Nakuru
After breakfast depart for the exotic lake Nakuru national park located in the Great Rift valley. After lunch an exciting game drive is planned for the afternoon. The game in this park is plentiful and the magnificent bird watching will make a devotee out of even the most reluctant. The park is a home to stunning flocks of lesser and greater flamingos which literally turn the lakeshore into a magnificent pink stretch. The bird life here is world renowned and over 400 species exist here. White pelicans, plovers, egrets and marabou stork. And it is one of the very few places in Africa to see the white rhino and the rare Rothschild giraffe. Meals and overnight at a lodge/camp in Nakuru. (BLD)
Day 3: Nakuru - Maasai Mara (300 KM - 02.30 HRS)
After breakfast, drive through the dramatic Great Rift valley to the masai Mara national reserve. This enormous reserve is actually part of the vast Serengeti plains famously known for its spectacular wildebeest miaration and is the home of the big five; lion, Elephant, Buffalo, leopard and Rhino. Lunch at your lodge/ camp and relax before departing for an afternoon game drive. The Mara game reserve - one of the greatest wilderness of the world, Large mammals are varied and easy to see. Residents among the he park are: Masai giraffe, Buffalo. Eland and thousands of plain games including impala, zebra, both Thompson's and grants gazelles, topi. Meals and overnight at a lodge/ camp in the Mara. (BLD)
Day 4: Masai Mara.
After breakfast, proceed to a morning game viewing drive to search for the myriad species of game that make this reserve their home, If you are lucky, you can witness the kill in action, moment by moment, right in front of your unbelieving eyes! After a sumptuous lunch lunch at your lodge, proceed for another exciting game drive where you can expect to see the " big 5". Meals and overnight at a lodge/ camp in Mara, (BLD)
Day 5: Mara - Nairobi (270 KM - 05.00 HRS)
After breakfast, check- out and drive back to Nairobi arriving in time for lunch, Lunch on your own. Later transfer to the Jomo Kenyatta international Airport for your departure flight back home with wonderful memories of your stay in Kenya. (B)
*Accommodation as indicated in the itinerary
* Meals as described by B(Buffet Breakfast), L(Lunch) and D( Dinner).
- National parks and reserves entrance fees.
- Airport transfers as indicated.
- Game drives as per the itinerary.
- Services of an experienced safari driver guide.
- Transport in a 7 seater mini bus/ a 4x4 with pop up hatched roof for easy photography.
- Complimentary mineral water. (One litre per person per day).
Personal expenses such as travelling in excess baggage fee communication charges that includes faxes, emails and phone calls beverages including luxury champagne, luxury spirits or meals not included in the itinerary.
- Gratuity for porter age/ waiters at hotels/ camps and airport.
- Gratuity for your professional driver guide.
- Cost for obtaining passport or visas.
- International Airfare.
- Accommodation as stipulated in the itinerary.
- Transport in custom built minivan.4x4
- Services of an English speaking tour driver guide.
- Game viewing drives and parks entrance fees as per it
- All Government taxes and levies.
- All items of personal nature e,g, telephone all bills, fax/email bills etc.
- Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, camp staff and driver- guide.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Any local or international flight and departure taxes.
- Laundry services & any other item not included in our itinerary
END Of OUR SERVICES