DAY 1: Nairobi/Masai Mara
Depart Nairobi at 0800 hrs for Masai Mara Game Reserve. with brief stop over at the great rift valley viewpoint Picnic lunch en route. Afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at the Camp.
DAY 2: Masai Mara
Full day spent exploring this unique park which really forms the northern part of the famous Serengeti National Park. Meals and overnight at the Camp.
DAY 3: Masai Mara
Morning game drive. with optional nature walk or visit to Masai village, continue with the afternoongame drive. All meals and overnight at the Camp.
DAY 4: Masai Mara/ Nakuru
After breakfast depart for Lake Nakuru. Picnic lunch en-route. Lake Nakuru is world renowned for its masses of flamingos and is often referred to as the "pink lake". Besides birds , it is possible to see small game like Water buck, Impala, Rhino and Buffalo in the surrounding gardens. Dinner and overnight at the Camp.
DAY 5: Nakuru/ Nairobi
After breakfast proceed for a game drive. After lunch depart for Nairobi arriving mid or late afternoon.Be dropped at place of choice.
The price of this safari is determined by how many people are booking and whether it is luxury or budget camping. Enquire with our reservation office to get exact quote.We offer free airport transfer.
The price includes:
• Transport in 4wd tour van or 4x4 jeep with pop up roof for ease in photography.
• Tour vehicle fitted with Hi-Fi radio.
• English speaking tour guide who is knowledgeable and conversant with the flora and fauna of Kenya.
• Accomodation in Semi-Permanent Tents
• Tents with toilets and Hot shower
• All park entrance fees
• All Government taxes and levies
• 3 Meals a Day Vegeterian and Non-Vegetarian
• Game drives
• One Litre Mineral water a day while on safari
• Driver and cook's Allowances