DAY 1: Nairobi- Maasai Mara
0930 hrs: Drive through the rich Kikuyu farmlands to the edge of the Rift Valley. Descend the escarpment and drive via Narok to Masai Mara Game Reserve. Picnic lunch served en route. The Masai Mara adjoins Tanzanias Serengeti National Park. Masai Mara is famous for its Black manned Lion and yearly migrations of Wildebeest and Zebra, Elephant, Buffalo, Rhino, Gazelle, leopards, Giraffe are also found here. Afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at the Camp.
DAY 2: Masai Mara
A full day spent viewing and exploring this spectacular National Park. All the big five can be seen. Masai Mara is also famous for its bird life especially at the Mara River. Meals and overnight at the Camp.
DAY 3: Masai Mara /L. Nakuru
After breakfast, leave camp and proceed to L. Nakuru. Picnic lunch to be served en route. On arrival check in at the Camp. Afternoon game drive. Lake Nakuru is famous for its pink Flamingos and many other types of birds. There are rare species of animals the white rhino and Rothschild giraffe among a wide variety of game. Dinner and overnight at the Camp.
DAY 4: Lake Nakuru/ Nairobi
After breakfast spend the morning watching and photographing the birds and wild animals in the park. Depart the Camp after lunch and leave for Nairobi stopping for panoramic views of the Great Rift Valley en-route. Arrive in Nairobi in the afternoon and be dropped at place of choice.
The price of this safari is determined by how many people are booking and whether it is luxury or budget camping. Enquire with our reservation office to get exact quote.We offer free airport transfer.
The price includes:
• Transport in 4wd tour van or 4x4 jeep with pop up roof for ease in photography.
• Tour vehicle fitted with Hi-Fi radio.
• English speaking tour guide who is knowledgeable and conversant with the flora and fauna of Kenya.
• Accomodation in Semi-Permanent Tents
• Tents with toilets and Hot shower
• All park entrance fees
• All Government taxes and levies
• 3 Meals a Day Vegetarian and Non-Vegetarian
• Game drives
• One Litre Mineral water a day while on safari
• Driver and cook's Allowances