DAY 1: Nairobi- Amboseli
0800 hrs: leave Nairobi and drive South through Masai country via Namanga on the Tanzania border and on to Amboseli in time for lunch. Afternoon game drive which proceeds for a short game drive which provides a chance to see Lion, Giraffe , Elephants and many other game animals with Mt. Kilimanjaro, Africa's highest peak providing a beautiful back drop. Dinner and overnight at the camp.
DAY 2: Amboseli
0630 hrs proceed for full day game drive with picnic lunch at the observation hill, cotinue with the afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at the Camp.
DAY 3: Amboseli-Nairobi
After breakfast depart the Camp for your last game drive as you proceed back to Nairobi. Picnic lunch to be served en route. You will arrive in the late afternoon and be transferred to airport for homebound flight.
The price of this safari is determined by how many people are booking and whether it is luxury or budget camping. Enquire with our reservation office to get exact quote.We offer free airport transfer.
The price includes:
• Transport in 4wd tour van or 4x4 jeep with pop up roof for ease in photography.
• Tour vehicle fitted with Hi-Fi radio.
• English speaking tour guide who is knowledgeable and conversant with the flora and fauna of Kenya.
• Accomodation in Semi-Permanent Tents
• Tents with toilets and Hot shower
• All park entrance fees
• All Government taxes and levies
• 3 Meals a Day Vegeterian and Non-Vegetarian
• Game drives
• One Litre Mineral water a day while on safari
• Driver and cook's Allowances